2023 Irwin Scholarship Exhibition & Opening Reception
An exhibition of work by the 2023 Irwin Scholarship recipients.
The William Hyde and Susan Benteen Irwin Scholarship Fund was established in 1986, with a modest donation by Sue Irwin, and now generates 12 annual merit scholarships to further the education of selected UC Santa Cruz students for proven excellence in the arts. The scholars are nominated by the art department faculty to submit a portfolio of work and then are selected by an all faculty vote. This annual, professionally-organized exhibition has become a tradition in the Art Department and for the Sesnon Gallery for over 37 years. This scholarship shows the far-reaching effects of support for the arts.
- Attend in person
- Free and open to the public
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website
FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Free and open to the public
Attend in person between May 17–27 (changed from originally published dates of May 24—June 30)
Tuesday—Saturday, noon–5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, noon–8:00 p.m.
Free and open to the public.
Attend in person on May 17 from 5:00–7:00 p.m. at the Porter Koi Pond (downstairs from the Gallery).
Remarks and awards ceremony begin at 5:30 p.m.
- The closest parking lots to the Gallery are #124 and #125 at Porter College.
- Purchase a campus permit or use ParkMobile.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Saturday, May 27 at 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Sesnon Gallery, Porter College
Baskin Service Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064
- Event Type
- Invited Audience
Alumni, Faculty & Staff, Students, Prospective Students, General Public, Graduate Students
FREE and open to the public
- Art Department, Arts Division
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity