The Data-Driven Approach to Sales Compensation Design
A two-day workshop of tactical design strategies
Sales Compensation Planning is quickly becoming a must-have skill, but building a sales team and compensating them properly requires careful planning. To ensure you provide the right incentives to help your company achieve growth and success, you need to think strategically about the design of your compensation plans. You need to involve the right people, leverage the right data, use the right tools, and communicate the plan effectively.
This live, online, two-day, instructor-led workshop will teach you best practices in sales compensation design to help ensure your plans align with your company’s goals and inspire your teams to perform above and beyond the competition.
What You’ll Learn
- How to prepare for a sales compensation plan design project
- The typical roles within a sales team
- Unique considerations for different sales roles
- How to set sales targets across roles
- How to tie compensation to the desired outcomes you want to achieve
- How to determine On-Target Earnings
- Typical payout formulas and mechanics
- How to balance base pay and variable pay
- How to use technology to optimize your planning
- Motivation principles that guide design practices
- Best practices for communicating your plan
Who This is For: This program is ideal for working professionals with 3-5 years of experience in sales operations who are familiar with sales roles, sales data and sales technology platforms like Salesforce CRM.
INSTRUCTOR: ERIK CHARLES
Erik Charles, vice president of product marketing, at Xactly Corp., is responsible for driving product strategy, defining product vision, and developing a strong team of product owners and designers. An accomplished professional with over two decades of experience in Marketing, Consulting, and Product Evangelization. Erik focuses on helping companies drive expansion and growth by better aligning positions, responsibilities, and incentives. He brings a multitude of skills ranging from multinational enterprise firms to small startups, allowing him to craft different models depending on the market, people, and corporate goals.
Here's a new article on this topic with Eric Charles. "The Data-Driven Approach to Sales Compensation Design"
Tuesday, November 12 at 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Wednesday, November 13 at 4:00pm to 7:00pm
No recent activity