A New Mindset for Your Job Search
Job Search Strategies That Work
The new employment landscape—post-COVID job losses and the economic downturn—brings new opportunities for job seekers.
In this interactive workshop with HR expert Marco Rosa, you'll learn proven interview techniques and extreme networking skills for success in your job search.
Marco, a former VP of HR , builder of several successful organizations, and certified communications coach, will provide practical strategies for gaining employment and joining a great team. He'll also talk about how your mindset makes the difference in landing a new job.
- What is a new mindset? How does that work?
- Job Search Preparation
- Field research: Who is hiring?
- Work domains: Understanding what evaluation criteria are used
- Extreme networking starts now. What needs to happen today to create the connections you will need?
- Key strategies for remote interviewing
- Plan B: Brainstorming the interim job
Bring your questions.
MARCO ROSA, M.A., is a certified communication and leadership executive coach supporting C-level executives and directors in human resources management. He coaches clients and consults in the areas of HR management, executive team leadership facilitation, and performance management systems, as well as bonus plan and equity plan administration design. His upcoming courses at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension include:
- Effective Employee Relations
- Effective Performance Management
- Benefits Management: A Comprehensive Study of Employee Benefit Programs
This event will be recorded and provided to registrants. If you cannot attend, please register to receive the recording.
Tuesday, June 20 at 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Silicon Valley Campus
3175 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054