AI for Startup Executives (Part II)
How do you develop an AI strategy that drives growth metrics?
AI is becoming a critical function for the company's growth. The strategy, however, is often developed poorly. It lacks a critical focus on business growth and investment benefits.
Join entrepreneur Shekhar Deo, MS, in a free, two-part webinar covering the basics of AI strategy development to drive growth. Deo teaches—AI for Startup Executives and Business Managers—starting April 1.
Please register for each night separately.
PART ONE TOPICS (March 11)
Register here for Part I
Deo will help you to understand leadership requirements to drive higher business growth and methods that help you dive deep into an organization’s needs.
- Why you need an AI startup strategy
- How AI increases the value proposition of your business
- Key leadership attributes to head up an AI plan
PART TWO TOPICS (March 18)
Register here for Part II
In the second part of this webinar series, Deo discusses how AI drives higher operational and strategic measures, helping organizations be more efficient and effective.
- Key AI algorithms and corresponding business use cases;
- How AI helps you grow various business functions
- How to create a strong organizational culture to support your AI strategy
- How AI helps grow value for your core product and support functions
- AI implementation for business growth—the right team for ROI
Thursday, March 18 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm