Building Enterprise AI Applications
AI-powered intelligent applications are fast becoming the norm and the people building them are in high demand.
Join an AI panel of experts for a quick overview of the skills you need to get a foothold in this industry and the best way to build out your resume with real work projects.
Meet the instructors who are teaching the new courses and committed to getting you job-ready.
- NEW: AI Application Development (Specialization)
- NEW Course: GANs for Data Synthesis
- NEW Course: Building Integrated AI Applications
- NEW Course: AI Employer Practicum (Coming Soon!)
- Bipin Thomas, M.S, President, ICURO and Chair, UCSC Silicon Valley Extension AI Program
- Carlos Davila, M.S., System Solution Architect SiMa.ai
- Praveen Krishna, M.S., Platform Architect/Software Engineer, Intel Corp
- Ajay Baranwal, M.S., Director, Center for Deep Learning in Electronics Manufacturing
This event is hosted by the UCSC Silicon Valley Extension AI Application Development program.
Thursday, June 23 at 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Silicon Valley Campus
3175 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054