In today’s work environment, many of us feel pressured to work faster, harder and longer hours. It’s easy to allow our jobs to become our lives.
For many, this can lead to burnout, resulting in decreased productivity and dissatisfaction, among other things. Participants in this program will examine causes of burnout, as well as potential remedies. They also will come out of this program with ideas to decrease their likelihood of experiencing burnout.
- Define burnout and locate participant’s position on the burnout continuum
- Determine causes of burnout Examine myths surrounding burnout Explore remedies
- Identify what participants can control
- Use satisfiers and factors within participant control to develop a personal plan for reducing burnout
- Please register early! In the event of a class cancellation due to low enrollments, registrants will be notified at least 3 business days in advance and placed on the waiting list for a future offering.
For accessibility-related inquiries, please contact LearningCenter@ucsc.edu.
Monday, February 25 at 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Earth and Marine Sciences Building, A 340
Red Hill Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064