Designing your Professional Life in Uncertain Times
We change jobs throughout our lives, pivoting to new careers and often shifting gears completely. How do we design our own outcome and build a professional career that develops throughout our lives?
In this 60-minute webinar, we’ll talk with Reynold Lewke, M.S., M.B.A, LLB, a corporate attorney, litigator, author, career coach, and business advisor, who has proactively shaped his own career and helped thousands of others do the same. Bring your questions, your experience, and your best ideas for the future.
Start creating your professional legacy today.
- Taking ownership of my professional life.
- Where am I professionally? How can I be proactive about my skills, my ambitions, and my opportunities? Do assessments work?
- Making a plan for my professional life.
- What skills do I need to develop? Where do I build my network?
- Implementing a virtual job search in a depressed economy.
- Where do I start? Is it worth trying to get a job these days? How do I stand out?
- Building a lifetime career development practice.
- How do I keep on going? At the end of this career, what do I want my legacy to be? What are five life-time habits for a great professional life?
REYNOLD LEWKE, M.S., M.B.A, LLB, a corporate attorney, litigator, author, and business advisor, runs his own strategic talent management consulting and executive search firm. He also teaches Redesigning Your Career – Accelerated Weekend Career Workshop and Business Law and Its Environment.
ABOUT JOB MARKET INSIGHTS
Job Market Insights is a weekly UC Santa Cruz virtual series providing strategies for professional success in this crazy job market. It is hosted by UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, the professional development arm of UC Santa Cruz.
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 1:00pm to 2:00pm