Drop-In Figure Drawing (Winter Quarter)
The Art Department invites the community to attend drawing classes. Drop-In Draw provides a live model and room monitor. There is no formal lesson. Only dry media allowed.
- Drop in Draw sessions may contain mature content and nudity.
- Attend in person: Wednesday evenings, from 7:00–9:00 p.m., throughout winter quarter
- Free and open to the public.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS*
Wed, Jan 11, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Jan 18, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Jan 25, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Feb 1, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Feb 8, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Feb 15, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Feb 22, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Mar 1, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Mar 8, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
Wed, Mar 15, 2023, 7:00–9:00 p.m.
* Drop in Draw is subject to the possibility of last-minute cancellation without notification and sessions are not guaranteed.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the Baskin Visual Arts Center.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Elena Baskin Visual Arts Center, J101
Baskin Service Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064