Engineering Exchange Program Information Session
Learn about the UC Santa Cruz student exchange program with the renowned Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Kongens Lyngby, a northern suburb of Copenhagen located about 10 miles north of the city center. This program offers students a unique opportunity to take classes toward your engineering major or minor as an exchange student in Denmark during the fall semester, spring semester, or academic year.
- DTU is one of Europe’s leading engineering institutions
- Students will find more than 1200 courses taught in English in the natural and technical sciences
- There is a vibrant student life on campus, including many clubs, associations, social events, and sports
- Fall Semester: Sept. 2 – Dec. 20, 2019 (tentative)
- Spring Semester: Feb. 3 – June 3, 2020 (tentative)
- Year: Sept. 2, 2019 – June 4, 2020 (tentative)
Students can search for courses at kurser.dtu.dk/search. As long as you meet any prerequisites, you can enroll in either undergraduate or master’s level courses at DTU.
Applications are now open on ucsc.edu/slugsabroad.
- Fall 2019 and Year 2019–20 Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Spring 2020 Deadline: June 15, 2019
Friday, January 18 at 11:00am to 12:00pm
Engineering 2, 399
Engineering 2 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, California 95064
No recent activity