"Eurydice" by Sarah Ruhl
Dying too young on her wedding day, Eurydice must journey to the underworld, where she reunites with her father and struggles to remember her lost love. With contemporary characters, plot twists, and a script written to be a playground for designers, the play is a fresh look at a timeless love story.
Directed by Noah Lucé.
Presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com
- Free and open to the public.
- Ticket required for entry.
- Reserve tickets in advance at UCSCtickets.com.
- Doors are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- This production has no intermission.
- Blacklight / strobe effects.
DATES & TIMES
- Nov. 10–12** & 16–19, 2023
- Thu, Fri, and Sat at 7:30 p.m. (Sun matinees at 3:00 p.m.)
**The Sunday, November 12 performance will feature a talk-back led by dramaturg Caitlin Papp
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Sunday, November 19 at 3:00pm
Theater Arts Mainstage
453 Kerr Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064