Grupo Folklórico Los Mejicas 51st Anniversary Spring Show
Grupo Folklórico Los Mejicas 51st Annual Spring Show: El Camino A Mi Corazón, is a beautiful display of everlasting love and the bittersweetness that comes from life. Showcasing six regions this year, the event will demonstrate the resilience and love between family through the lens of Ana, Abuela’s granddaughter, and Tia Estela, Abuela’s sister, as they reminisce and bond over Abuela Graciela’s life experiences through performances.
Everyone is encouraged to arrive early to check out the food and photo opportunities at the Placita in the outdoor lobby area of the theater. Aguas frescas and pan dulce will be available before the show and during intermission. We also encourage all guests to come in their traditional vestuario to join us in this joyous occasion.
SCHEDULE OF PERFORMANCES
- Friday, June 2, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 3, 7:30 p.m.
* * * * *
- Open to the public.
- Contact SOAR for ticket information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the COVID-19 protocols as outlined here.
- Doors are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to event start time.
ACCESSIBILITY AT MAINSTAGE THEATER
- Disability parking spaces are available on Kerr Rd. near the theater or passenger drop off at the traffic circle on Kerr Rd.
- Enter theater via the Door 5 entry ramp.
- Some seats are available on the entry level (no stairs); most seats are accessed via stairs.
- Wheelchair capacity: standard is 2 wheelchairs + limited seating for companions; access via the ramp at Door 5.
- If you have an accessibility-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance, from the on-site attendant at the event, or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Saturday, June 3 at 7:30pm
Theater Arts Mainstage
453 Kerr Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064