How Do I Launch my Career in Data?
Is data science or data engineering for you?
Just about every department in an organization is looking to the data to better understand past decisions and plan for the future.
The key is data—getting clean data, using great tools to analyze data, and using your expertise to build effective, data-based strategies.
Join us in our new Second Tuesday Career Series to learn how to grow your data analysis and data engineering skills quickly and effectively.
We’ll also be introducing our two new stackable short programs:
- Data Science Specialization (9 units)
- Data Engineering Specialization (8 units).
Bring your questions and learn about the data jobs that await.
- Partha Padmanabhan, MBA —A data architect with more than 25 years of experience in the field, Partha is an instructor and chair of our Data Science and Data Analytics certificate program, as well as of our two new short programs: Data Science and Data Engineering.
- Satyen Kandara, MS—head of data and visualization at Illumio, teaches Big Data, Introduction and Data Engineering with Hadoop.
Other Related Courses
- Relational Database Design and SQL Programming (Nov. 8 or Jan. 3)
- Data Analysis, Introduction (Jan. 7)
- Dashboards and Data Visualization (Jan. 10)
- Python for Data Analysis (Jan. 17)
Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 5:30pm
- Event Type
- Invited Audience
Alumni, Faculty & Staff, Students, Prospective Students, General Public, Graduate Students
- Baskin School of Engineering, UCSC Silicon Valley Professional Education
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity