Labside Chats: A Conversation with Dan Costa, Ph.D.
Tune in for the next Labside Chat with Institute of Marine Sciences Director and Distinguished Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Dan Costa, on Thursday, May 28, 2020, at 11:00 AM PDT, to explore how marine mammals and seabirds are adapted to life in the ocean.
Join the conversation! Submit your questions in advance for Dan, then watch the conversation to hear the answers during the live chat. Help us put together questions such as:
- What’s it like doing research all over the world?
- How do animals move in their marine environment and find food?
- How is technology changing to better understand animals and their habitat?
- What animals are of particular focus in Dan’s most recent research projects?
- How do animals survive in extreme conditions?
We want your questions!
Submit your questions in advance HERE.
Thursday, May 28 at 11:00am