How do you make a great online course?
A 2-day course design bootcamp
Engaging online learning products have never been in stronger demand, but competition has also never been as challenging.
Join UCSC Silicon Valley Extension instructor Luci Napier, a learning experience designer with roots in the professional animation field (with Walt Disney Feature Animation and DreamWorks Animation), in a two-Saturday online learning design workshop.
- the fundamentals of learning theory
- key considerations in approaching analysis,
- design, delivery platforms, and assessments,
- technology to engage your targeted audience.
- Practical design and development tools for creating online learning experiences.
- Familiarity with learning theory application and strategies to emerging technology and online learning design.
- Your own online learning product using a learner-centered approach to analysis, design, development, and evaluation.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Whether you are in the education field, work in human resources, or launching a new product, this new UCSC Silicon Valley Extension Online Learning Design for Beginners is a great place to get started on your professional online learning experiences.
Summer Discount in Progress.
Saturday, July 11 at 10:00am to 3:00pm