Lunch n Learn - Kaiser Permanente Health Careers
Kaiser Permanente is hosting its first virtual Hiring Lunch n’ Learn for people interested in working in the Greater San Jose Area. You'll get to meet with the Kaiser internal Talent Acquisition Team and the Permanente Medical Group Workforce Planning Office.
Participants will receive an overview of various topics regarding talent acquisition for Kaiser Permanente to enhance their understanding of the hiring process and be able to ask questions.
- Searching jobs and submitting interest for employment
- Creating and updating your candidate profile
- Submission Process
- What happens after your submission is complete
- Job search tips and notifications
- General Employment FAQ
Please note: This is not a hiring fair and resumes cannot be accepted during the Session.
This session is best suited for candidates who seek employment in the next 12 months.
- Current and former students who have been placed for clinical externship in our Greater San Jose Area
- Students going to school with interest in employment with Kaiser Permanente post-education completion
- Kaiser Permanente employees looking for advancement internally
- School coordinators
- Student liaisons
This event was posted by the UCSC Silicon Valley Extension Premed Postbacc program.
Friday, December 8, 2023 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm