Managing Projects for Success: Career Skills and Job Outlook
Should I study scrum? Agile? What is the right project management track for me?
Every industry needs skilled project management practitioners who can set realistic expectations and guide teams to support clear goals.
If you are considering management, updating your project management skills, and improving your leadership and collaborative skills, join two of our industry experts in a discussion about workplace trends (including agile and lean project leadership) and hear about the different career paths available to you now.
UCSC Silicon Valley, an Authorized Training Partner for the Project Management Institute, is a Premier PMI® provider in the Bay area.
There will be plenty of time for questions.
- Frank Mangini, M.S.E.E., M.B.A., PMP®, PMI-ACP®, CSP, Chair of the UCSC Silicon Valley Extension Project and Program Management certificate program, Project Manager, Program Developer, Advisory Board Member with over 25 years of experience
- Alan Tsuda, MBA, UCSC Silicon Valley Project and Program Management Instructor, consultant in technology, corporate trainer.
- Gail Ferreira, Ph.D., UCSC Silicon Valley Project and Program Management Instructor, senior executive with deep expertise in technology and digital transformation.
WHO THIS IS FOR
No experience necessary. This session is designed for anyone interested in learning about a possible career in the field of project and program management.
COURSES + PROGRAMS
- Role of the Project Manager — Begins July 1 and July 21
- Project Integration and Risk Management — Begins June 23
- Project Leadership and Communication — Begins June 21
- Project and Program Management Certificate Program
- Lean Agile Project Management Specialization
Tuesday, May 18 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm