Financial Planning Student Forum: Working with Affiliated Professionals
Financial planning is not an individual sport. It requires regular collaboration and consultation with affiliated professionals to deliver the best, most comprehensive results to your clients.
If you're in the profession or considering a future in financial advising, join us for a free panel presentation of professionals from the fields of insurance risk, income tax specialization and estate planning law who have developed strong affiliated networks of their own. Topics include:
- Tips for building your professional network
- How affiliated professionals work with financial planners and vice versa
- Common mistakes and oversights that we make when working with affiliates
There will be plenty of time for questions.
- Tracy Cook, CPA
- Richard C. Dayton, J.D., Founder of the Dayton Law Firm
- Jesse Dogillo, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, AEP®, Founder of Bay Area Financial Advisers
- Lavina Nagar, CFP®, President and Founder, Maya Advisors, Inc.
About Personal Financial Planning Student Forums
This event is co-sponsored by the UCSC Silicon Valley Extension Personal Financial Planning certificate program Student Forum and the Financial Planning Association of Silicon Valley.
Student Forum Meetings are intended for UCSC Extension Personal Financial Planning students and alumni, members of the Financial Planning Association (any chapter), and anyone interested in learning more about the UCSC Silicon Valley Extension Personal Financial Planning Program.
Wednesday, February 26 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Silicon Valley Campus
3175 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054