Premed Postbacc Info Sessions
Interested in applying to med school?
Join us for an online info session and Q&A about the new Premed Postbaccalaureate program at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension.
You'll learn how our program helps post-grad students become competitive medical school applicants.
- University of California science courses
- MCAT prep
- Medical school application support
- Professional development workshops
- Career counseling
All are welcome to attend this presentation with the leadership of the Premed Postbaccalaureate program. Bring your questions!
Who are our students?
- Academic Enhancers—who know they want to go to medical school upon entry into their undergraduate studies and need to improve their grades in premed classes.
- Career Changers—who have not completed the required prerequisite science coursework needed for med school applications and often come from majors that are not premed.
Register for one of the upcoming online info sessions on Mondays: Dec. 11, Dec. 18, or in January. It's a live online event via Google Meet, which means you will join us remotely, in real-time. Please register at least 24 hours in advance so we know you're coming.
Monday, December 11, 2023