Remove by X: UC Santa Cruz Arts Ephemera in the 20th Century
An exhibition of posters and ephemera from UC Santa Cruz Arts and Porter College through the year 2000.
The posters and ephemera on exhibition are drawn from the archives of Keith Muscutt, Assistant Dean of the Arts, 1978-2007, Kathy Foley, Distinguished Professor Emerita of Theater Arts and Porter College Provost, 1989-2001, and the Collection of the University of California, Santa Cruz, Special Collections & Archives.
- Attend in person
- Free and open to the public
- Gallery hours: Tuesday—Saturday, 12 noon–5:00 p.m.
- Please read and follow COVID-19 protocols as outlined here on the Arts website
- The closest parking lots to the Gallery are #124 and #125 at Porter College.
- Purchase a campus permit or use ParkMobile.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Saturday, April 29 at 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Mary Porter Sesnon Art Gallery