Rory Willats: Come, Fur(r)ies, Dance!
Come, Fur(r)ies, Dance! is a series of devised performance experiments exploring how masculinity is navigated, manipulated, and remade in virtual communities. Combining live interviews, dance, puppetry, and shared ritual across material and immaterial realms, three "virtual Furies" take flight in the pursuit of answers.
Presented by Rory Willats as part of the DANM MFA Exhibition.
- Attend in person.
- Free and open to the public.
- Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Doors are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- COVID-19 protocols outlined here on the Arts Division website.
FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Come, Fur(r)ies, Dance!
Tue May 16, 7:30 p.m.
Fri May 26, 7:30 p.m.
Sat May 27, 7:30 p.m.
Sun May 28, 3:00 p.m.
DANM MFA Exhibition
Apr 28–May 6, Digital Arts Research Center
Locate more info about the DANM MFA exhibition on the Arts Division's Ongoing Events & Exhibitions site.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the event.
- Parking is $5 or by permit.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance, from the on-site attendant at the event, or use ParkMobile in Lot #126.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Sunday, May 28 at 3:00pm
Theater Arts eXperimental Theater
- Event Type
- Invited Audience
Alumni, Faculty & Staff, Students, Prospective Students, General Public, Graduate Students
- Arts Division, Digital Arts and New Media
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity