Lead Management Fundamentals: Build a Buyer Journey Map
Join us for this live, online, instructor-led workshop and learn new lead management skills. You'll learn to measure the effectiveness of demand generation programs and sales engagement through a common set of key performance indicators.
What You’ll Learn
In this workshop, which provides a glimpse into UCSC Silicon Valley Extension's 14-week, live, online Sales Operations Certificate Course. you will learn what lead management is, what account managers do day-to-day, and how businesses of all sizes can benefit from effective lead management. You'll find out:
- How to accelerate revenue through optimization of tactics that generate the highest amount of leads
- Understand the various components & benefits of Lead Management
- Define and map Lead Management stages to the Buyer’s Journey
- Create a Lead Scoring model based on target personas
- Seamlessly route and track leads through the Sales Process
- Report on crucial Lead Management KPIs
Who This is For
This workshop is ideal for professionals who have one to two years' experience in sales operations. Sales development professionals who want to learn how to design sales automation solutions will also benefit from this learning experience.
Damaris Lasa, a passionate leader in the digital marketing and analytics space, uses accelerated learning techniques to help professionals gain new skills rapidly. Based in New York City, she spent the last five years consulting with Fortune 500 clients designing, conducting and administering training solutions to help employees improve their analytics skills in tools like Google Analytics 360, the Google Marketing Platform and Salesforce CRM. She enjoys unpacking job functions and competencies to help learners acquire, practice and master new skills quickly.
Live & Online
Wednesday, February 19 at 5:00pm to 7:00pm