Seymour Center Outdoors!
The Seymour Marine Discovery Center is now open outdoors on Saturdays, from 11 AM – 2 PM, in accordance with state, local, and university COVID-19 modifications. Explore the fascinating world of marine science and conservation through a variety of outdoor activities. Visit our website to learn more.
- Reservations are not required at this time.
- Free to visit with a suggested $10 donation per household. Become a sustaining supporter of the Seymour Center and purchase a membership!
- If entering the gift shop or using the restroom, all guests and staff (2 years and older) are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when indoors.
- Guests experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, aware of being exposed to anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days of visiting, taken medication for COVID-19 related symptoms within 48 hours of visiting, or received a positive COVID-19 test result within 10 days of visiting may NOT visit Seymour Center Outdoors.
- NOTE: Guests who do not comply with our policies will be asked to leave.
Visit our website to learn more.
Saturday, September 18 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
Saturday, September 25 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
Seymour Marine Discovery Center
100 McAllister Way, Santa Cruz, California 95060