Silicon Valley Women in Leadership
Join us for a lively discussion with Silicon Valley women leaders in our first multi-industry Women in Leadership panel at the Silicon Valley campus. Hear stories, skills, advice, and personally crafted coping mechanisms that today’s leaders use to navigate common equity challenges in their professions. The Women in Leadership panel features:
- Charniece Huff, Abuse Product Specialist at YouTube
- Cameo Roberson, Personal Finance Expert, Consultant, Entrepreneur, and Founder of Atlas Park Consulting and Finance
- Kris Stadelman, Director, NOVA Workforce Board
- Parinaz Zartoshty, Director of International Student and Scholar Services, San Jose State University
- Pamela Nonga Ngue, Senior Communications and Marketing Specialist, Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation
- Teresa Maria Linda Scholz, PhD, Interim Assistant Vice Chancellor for the Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, UC Santa Cruz
- Kiran Gulati, Principal Medical Device Consultant/Auditor; Chair of Regulatory Affairs and Medical Devices Certificate Programs at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension
The discussion will be moderated by Mayen Udoetuk, Ed.D., Director of Engineering and Technology at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension.
This event aims to empower women along all stops of their professional paths by engaging them in authentic conversations with women in leadership positions. We welcome the support from all genders in their efforts to understand and build a more equitable workplace.
Wednesday, July 17 at 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Silicon Valley Campus
3175 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054
No recent activity