Speed Mentoring Event for Pharma & Medical Device Professionals
The Power of Mentoring
Join RAPS San Francisco Bay Area chapter in an exciting evening of fun and professional support in a speed-dating-style exchange of ideas and inspiration for people interested in the pharma and medical device industries.
The Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) believes in the power of mentoring and is committed to providing opportunities for seasoned professionals to engage with those new to the profession.
Think of your most pressing industry and career-related questions and be ready to hear the experience of senior regulatory professionals.
How does it work?
Mentors, senior regulatory professionals in the region, will be seated in stationary positions with a few empty chairs in front of them. Attendees are invited to sit down opposite a mentor to ask career-related questions. But, you've got to be focused! Every few minutes, a bell will sound and you will have to move on to the next mentor to ask the same, or a different set of questions.
You can ask:
- How did you end up in regulatory?
- What skills do regulatory employers look for?
- How can I make myself a more attractive candidate?
- Are there any courses or training programs that you suggest?
- How can the RAC help my career?
- Do you have any specific suggestions on how to break into regulatory?
Rotational conversations ensure that everyone can interact with one another.
A light meal will be available providing ample opportunity to continue conversations.
- Student: $15 - Fax/email in a completed registration form to get the student rate.
- Member: $20
- Nonmember: $30
For more information about UCSC Silicon Valley's biosciences courses and certificate programs, please visit our website.
Thursday, December 12 at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Silicon Valley Campus, 2130/2150
3175 Bowers Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054