The evolution of agroecology as a practice, a research discipline, and a social movement
What does agroecology mean? How is it practiced? Who are the holders / creators of agroecological knowledge? What are the exciting questions or recent advances in agroecology research?
A panel of experts will give 5 minute "lightning talks" on their interpretation of the evolution of agroecology as a practice, research discipline, and social movement. Q&A session to follow.
- Ana Elisa Pérez-Quintero (La Colmena Cimmarona, Vieques, Puerto Rico)
- Charles Francis (University of Nebraska)
- Julie Grossman (University of Minnesota)
- John Vandermeer (University of Michigan)
- Ernesto Mendez (University of Vermont)
- Aidee Guzman (UC Berkeley)
Stay tuned for registration instructions!
Wednesday, October 7 at 1:30pm to 2:45pm