Build a Sales Automation Solution
Salesforce CRM: A Two-Part Live, Online Workshop
4–7 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 10
4–7 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 12
Have you ever wondered how people who don’t code or work with big data get their first job in technology? Are you trying to make sure you invest your time in a career with massive growth potential for years to come? We have three words for you: sales force automation. The market for salesforce productivity and management applications is expected to continue double-digit growth until 2023, according to International Data Corporation. That means jobs.
Join us for a two-day, live, instructor-led workshop and learn how to work in one of the top sales automation tools on the market: Salesforce CRM. Businesses of every size desperately need professionals who can bridge the gap between business requirements and technology. Find out how you can fill that gap.
What You’ll Learn
- How sales automation tools like Salesforce help sales teams grow
- How to get your first job in sales operations
- How to prepare for a sales automation project
- How to gather technical requirements
- Key considerations for different types of solutions
- How to outline a problem in system terms
- How to identify automation tools and target objects
- A simple solution design process
- Solution deployment recommendations
- How to build, test, revise and monitor a sales automation solution
Who This is For
This workshop is ideal for professionals who have one to two years' experience in sales operations. Sales development professionals who want to learn how to design sales automation solutions will also benefit from this learning experience.
Instructor: Irina Petkova, CRM Manager
Irina Petkova is a data-driven sales operations specialist. Before specializing in sales operations at Experian and TrustArc, she built a foundation in sales at Oracle as a collegiate recruit. As a sales enablement-focused professional, she is passionate about Salesforce automation and about learning new integrations and enterprise tools. She specializes in demystifying tech stacks for sales teams, and contributing to a positive corporate culture. As a sales automation coach, Irina is dedicated to helping others springboard into steady careers in sales enablement and automation.
Tuesday, December 10 at 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Online Live Webinar