4th Annual UCSC Bioneers Conference
Come one, come all! Free and open to the public!
- Right Livelihood Lecture: Iván Velásquez, UN High Commissioner of the International Commission Against Impunity in Guatemala.
- Annie Leonard, Greenpeace USA - Tackling plastic pollution - and plastic polluters
- John D. Liu, Ecosystem Ambassador at Commonland Foundation - The Great Work of Our Time: Regenerative Agriculture & Large Scale Ecosystem Restoration
- Nikki Silvestri, Soil & Shadow - Soil and Your Inner Power
- Kanyon Sayers-Roods, Indian Canyon Mutsun - Indigeneity & Traditional Ecological Knowledge
- Dr. Daphne Miller, Author of Farmacology - Human & Planetary Health
- Maria Cadenas, Santa Cruz Community Ventures - The New Economy: Wealth and Well-Being
- Ojan Mobedshahi, East Bay Permanent Real Estate Cooperative - Cooperative Solutions to the Global Housing Crisis
- Della Duncan, Upstream Podcast
- Ayo Banjo, President of the UCSC Student Union Assembly
Click here to register for your free ticket.
Click here for the detailed agenda, session descriptions and biographies.
Bioneers is a national organization dedicated to social and environmental justice. Bioneers hosts an annual conference in Marin County that attracts over 2000 scholars and activists.
UCSC Bioneers is a local version of the conference featuring talks, workshops, music, and a Changemaker's Fair featuring local organizations working towards social and environmental justice
Saturday, March 2 at 9:40am to 4:50pm
Kresge Town Hall
510 Porter-Kresge Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064
No recent activity