UCSC Concert Choir Fall Concert
The UCSC Concert Choir presents music by Claudio Monteverdi, Juhai Bansal, Zenaida Robles, William Grant Still, Johanness Brahms, and Adolphus Hailstork.
If you have a disability-related need, please contact the Arts Events Office at email@example.com as soon as possible.
* * * * *
Attend in person.
No tickets. Event is free and open to the public.
All attendees must wear an approved face covering, while inside the venue, for the duration of the event.
Doors are scheduled to open to patrons 30 minutes prior to event start time.
Be prepared to show your valid COVID-19 documents. See below.
Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID protocols here; we recommend you review this in advance.
UCSC students must present:
Green clearance badge
UCSC employees must present:
UCSC Symptom Check clearance
Visitors must present:
1. UCSC Symptom Check clearance
2. Proof of vaccine -OR- PCR test
• Symptom Check questionnaire must be completed on the day of the event.
• Vaccine card, image, or digital record accepted.
• International attendees may show their translated vaccine record.
• Negative result from a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the event.
• Home tests/antigen tests are not accepted.
• Please familiarize yourself with the full COVID protocols here.
Parking $5 or by permit.
The closest parking lot to the Theater Arts Center is Arts Lot #126.
Parking permits are required seven days a week at UCSC.
Purchase a permit in advance or at the pay-station in Lot #126; or pay for parking via the ParkMobile app.
See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Friday, December 3 at 7:30pm
Theater Arts Mainstage
453 Kerr Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064