UCSC Print Sale 2023
Hundreds of original prints will be for sale in a variety of media at this two-day event, including: woodcuts, lithographs, etchings, photo-based prints, screen prints, & more!
All proceeds benefit art students: 80% of proceeds go to the individual artists, 20% goes to support the Print Studio (and thereby back to printmaking students).
This once-a-year event presents an extraordinary opportunity for students to display and sell their work to the public and offers an opportunity to see the exceptional quality of the printmaking program and facilities at UC Santa Cruz.
The event runs in conjunction with the Art Department's Spring Open Studios (Friday only, 12 noon to 4 p.m.).
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Friday, June 9, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 10, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Free and open to the public.
- This event may contain mature themes or content and nudity.
- Arts Lot #126 is the closest parking lot to the Baskin Visual Arts Center.
- Purchase a campus permit in advance or use ParkMobile.
- Visitors with DMV placards or plates may park for free in DMV spaces, Medical spaces, or ParkMobile spaces without additional payment, or in time zones for longer than the posted time.
- See Transportation & Parking Services (TAPS) for visitor parking information, ParkMobile instructions, and a campus parking map.
Saturday, June 10 at 10:00am to 6:00pm
Elena Baskin Visual Arts Center, G-101
Baskin Service Road, Santa Cruz, California 95064