Victim Advocacy Certificate Course | Informational Webinar
You are invited to learn more about becoming a victim advocate through the UCSC Silicon Valley Victim Advocacy Certificate Course.
The free, online informational session is presented by CLS by BARBRI, which provides a variety of legal studies programs through the Extension department.
1. Career growth and earning potential
2. An overview of how CLS works with accredited college and university partners
3. Course pricing and payment options
4. Course materials and textbooks
5. Instructor and peer/student interactions
6. How the online course works
There will be 15 minutes dedicated to Q&A, so please bring any questions you might have.
If you are unable to attend the webinar at this date and time, please still register and we will send out the recorded webinar for you to view.
Note: This event is being streamed from Texas at noon CST or 10 a.m. PST.
Thursday, July 22 at 10:00am to 11:00am