"You Will Get Used To It" by Preston Choi
On the ninth floor of a nondescript office building, there's a gaping hole in the wall oozing a dark liquid, and it sounds like someone's crying in there. But it's not your job to pay attention to that, that's Pat's job. You Will Get Used To It is a dark, Kafka-esque office comedy on bureaucracy and the inevitability of suffering—and the paper pushers who watch it all happen.
Directed by Rebecca Wear
- Free and open to the public.
- Ticket required for entry and available online only at UCSCtickets.com.
- Doors are scheduled to open 30 minutes prior to event start time.
- Seating is limited.
- Ticket holders not seated by 7:25 (2:55 pm at matinees) may forfeit their seat/space.
- This production has no intermission.
- Content alerts: blood; mentions of death; described body horror; briefly mentions suicide, hate crimes, and school shootings; flashing lights; loud sounds
DATES & TIMES
- Friday, Nov. 3, 7:30 p.m. (talk-back with the playwright following the event)
- Saturday, Nov. 4, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 5, 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 9, 7:30 p.m. (performance will feature the understudies from the cast.)
- Friday, Nov. 10, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 11, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 12, 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 12 at 3:00pm
Experimental Theater , Santa Cruz, California 95064